Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP)
An EAP helps employees to deal with personal problems that might have an impact on their work performance and well-being. EAP’s generally includes short-term counselling, information sessions, group sessions and referral services for employees and their household members.
The provide support with the following:
- safe working environment,
- emotional distress,
- major life events, including births, accidents and deaths,
- health care concerns,
- financial or legal concerns,
- family/personal relationship issues,
- Work relationship issues.
- substance abuse